Tuesday, October 22, 2013

True Colors : My results

Yesterday, we had a guest speaker who came and gave us a test which would give us our personality in colors, my results came out and my first and main one was orange, being an orange means that you are outgoing, impulsive, courageous, spontaneous and many more. Being an orange also means that you are a natural trouble shooter, a performer and a competitor. You also like to be hands on. You are very flexible, do well with changes and variety. You need lots of space and freedom. Orange is mostly an all around fun and exciting person. My second personality color was blue, this means you are very enthusiastic, flexible, imaginative, idealistic and many more. You like to be around people helping and inspiring them. As a blue, you like to be happy and loving you also are affectionate, supportive and a good listener. Blue is mostly, an all around nice and caring person. You want to help people. These two aren't closely related but they make up my personality and my personality is fun and wild but also caring and kind. I like to have fun but also have a side where I am calm and kind. These two colors mix together to for the most part make up my personality which is a combination of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment