Friday, October 18, 2013

True Colors

The 4 personality colors are blue, gold, green, and orange. They each represent a different personality, blue being calm, gold being a good person who is responsible and organized, green being smart and fun, and orange being wild and spontaneous. I think my teacher who is a blue, who is calm and kind would be Mrs. Pittenger, I think she is a green because she is always laid back, calm, and she is always kind and caring of her students. I picked Mrs. Wilson for a gold because she is a all around good person, she is always helping of her students to make sure they completely understand, she is also very responsible, and organized. For green, I picked Mr.Happ I picked him because he is a person who uses a lot of logic but also has a side that is fun. Lastly, I picked Mrs.Ogle as my orange because she is wild, spontaneous and fun, she is always giving out candy and letting us do fun things in homeroom, she is very laid back. As my friend for blue, I picked Sidney, I put this because she is very calm and caring for everyone around her, she likes to make everyone happy. For my gold, I think Lydia because she is always precise, she likes to be on time, but she has a fun wild side. For my green, I am putting Everett because he is very smart and uses logic all the time. for my orange, I think Shelby because she is wild and fun. She always makes people laugh and is always spontaneous and crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment